Thursday, July 16, 2009

Adik Saya


This is my lil bro. He's really cute. He likes 2 pamper that little cat. Actually the cat is old enough. This creature is cute at first but then he'd gone through some stupid bickering with other cats from other clan, causing him to be severely injured.
My other bro said maybe other cats got jealous of the cat since we raise and feed him. Hm, I don't know what 2 say coz I don't like the cat that much. He's so stinky and disgusting! Urgh! Not to mention how horrible the effects are when the furs disperse into the breathing air I took make breath in. The effect is way too revolting to recall. The only lesson I've gotten from raising a cat is that I'm so allergic to cats' furs...

No comments:

mellow melodies

where you can reach me.

where you can reach me.

Followers