Friday, July 24, 2009

So0o0o0o0o0o0o Old



People would usually feel happy on their birthday. But for me, I feel so gloomy. It makes me older. I'm no longer a teenager. Wuwuwuwu, that's so saddening. Oh my God, help me comprehend this cruel truth.

Just now, in Halaqah class, I was quite stupefied upon what have been uttered by our ustazah. She was talking about the students who always go home during weekend and how they wish to change the ‘jadual’ (we say schedule). She asked us, has anyone in the class ever slept as late as at 2.00 a.m. just to study. Most of us replied in a disappointing way.

Well, she advised that we should sleep late up to 3 a.m. (common for students). But that sounds quite absurd for most of us, rite? But for me I can stay up to 5 a.m. Hahaha! What an excellent student I am, don’t you think? Actually, why is that even possible? Because I have a BIG, BIG, BIG trouble to sleep! That’s even worse than having a nightmare. Ustazah said that we’re already in degree, so we must work harder. Going home is such a time-wasting for us (according to her-lah). Instead of going to ‘balik kampong’ she said we should stay and slog more to strive for five, yeah! Even though study is a sturdy stuff, it’s a responsibility.

I sometimes get jealous of those friends of mine who went home during weekend. Well, as for someone like me whose home is far and the fare would be so0o0o expensive, I cannot possibly go home that often. Well, I must learn to be independent . Hmm, when I took a short time to ponder, I suddenly recall on what she said last time. Her friend, who had a degree in Chemistry end up to become a vendor, selling hot fried banana (pisang goreng panas), and to me that was somewhat pathetic. It was like; what the bloody hell was that? What a waste! Hm, I’m sure that no one wishes to become one.

No comments:

mellow melodies

where you can reach me.

where you can reach me.

Followers