Tuesday, January 11, 2011

11.1.11

Wah, another beautiful date! Well, today I did nothing, except for being such a delinquent. Why delinquent? Coz I went to have lunch instead of going to the class at 12 noon today.  Ha ha ha (laughing madly)


what's there to laugh you little rascal!


FYI, I didn't have anything to write about since I'm in the middle of some kind of congested moments. Why have I said congested? Hurm, well you see, there are so many things to take care of and that's why I'm kind of busy lately.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

takde pe nak kate so chow dululah yer? 


2 comments:

Erma Fatiha said...

hai jannah.boleh ngorat?


xde keje la ni nak tulis2 blog gakk..

woit, aku balik minggu ni..xjeles ke?nak gi ganu ning.mung nak pesan gapo2 ko?kirim salam kat goldier?

Jαnnαhツ said...

hurm, ema. memang ore xdok khojer pong.... saje mencoret kat blog nih. huhu. weyh mak aih, nak gi ganu ke? best owh. nak order otak2 bleh? bleh?? Bleh????? huhuhu.... tipu jer.

mellow melodies

where you can reach me.

where you can reach me.

Followers