Saturday, March 19, 2011

Mari belajar peribahasa Inggeris!

Assalamualaikum everyone. Feels like writing something la pulak hari ni. A friend had just asked me about what does it mean by 'taking things for granted'. I wasn't so sure, saying that it means like, mensia-siakan apa yang ade. Something like that I supposed. I just guessed it though, since I was quite not clear on the proverb. Then I went to surf about it out of the driving curiousity and I found this:


take someone or something for granted - to expect someone or something to be always available to serve in some way without thanks or recognition; to value someone or something too lightly.


maksudnya?




Maksudnya, lebih kurang macam nilah.  Kita tak menghargai apa yang ada kat sekeliling kita. Kita buat endah tak endah, acuh tak acuh je. Kita anggap menda tu tak penting. Maybe because we are  being a little bit ungrateful on things and people around us, causing us to take things for granted. 


 


kesimpulannya, don't ever take things for granted. appreciate things
 and also people around you. hargailah mereka selagi mereka masih ada. 
another take home message for you :




Walaupun banyak menda kat sekeliling kita yang kita rasa kecik dan tak berapa significant, kita mesti hargai menda-menda tu. Biasanya once menda tu dah hilang baru kita sedar significance-nye. So before dia hilang, kita perlu hargai dan cherish mereka itu, baik manusia ataupun harta benda. Sekian.

1 comment:

NZN said...

macam..ambik kesempatan kot..
hehe

mellow melodies

where you can reach me.

where you can reach me.

Followers