Sunday, May 15, 2011

kittens, anyone?

These three cute lil creatures are actually Bubu's kittens.

Is there anyone out there who wants to keep them as a pet?
You are very welcome then!
Call me at 019-not-a-real-number.com. during office hour only.
Any calls outside the time frame would be left non-entertained.

Hehe, just kidding okay? My mom will be sad and mad with me yaww if I take them away for sale. Anyway, Happy Mother's Day to my mum, Puan Amnah bt Yusoff. May Allah bless you forever....

4 comments:

ahmad endo said...

kiutlah...hehehe

N said...

those are mine

Erma Fatiha said...

wei. kucing aku pun baru beranak.3 ekor...xsabau nak balik..T_T

Jαnnαhツ said...

kucing2 sudah kene makan ngan musang. skang tinggal sekor je, didi namanya. sian ke kucim2.

mellow melodies

where you can reach me.

where you can reach me.

Followers