Monday, May 30, 2011

blissful gathering




We had such a sumptuous dinner last night. It was my brother's treat. I heard from my mom that he got his bonus so he'd likely treat us for the dinner. It was awesome. At that moment I was so extremely famished but since it took quite some time for the meal to reach our table, my tummy was gargling growling like crazy. We ate a lot. There were so many dishes. I was really full. Thanks for the meal bro. Lain kali belanja la lagi. Hahaha (evil laugh). Despite the wonderful gathering, we still felt like something was missing. I think the gathering would be merrier if Din was also around. He is already at Bota to pursue his third semester in his course Graphic Design. Takpe lah Din, bila-bila mu balik kekgi aku pulok blanja (once aku dah keje nanti la). Hehehe. 


Now, I'm doing nothing except surfing. Duh, boring!

4 comments:

vrOOm vrOOmmate said...

ololo comeynye bear!! sapa kne pakai spec ngadap laptop doplohpat jam... nk kne tuan y jge bear nie

TUAN PUNYE BEAR said...

HAHA, JAHAT KAN TUAN DIA. WUHU..

N said...

macam kenal jer makanan tu..
"ship jom man jom ship jom!"
Not shibata!

Manic Minx said...

mmm the food looks delicious!

mellow melodies

where you can reach me.

where you can reach me.

Followers