Wednesday, June 22, 2011

it scared the hell out of me!



It's creepy you know? Having to be all alone at home and suddenly happen to be hearing things. I try to be positive. Maybe it's just the rustling sound of the rats having some kind of marathon-like sport up on the ceiling. It gets even much scarier when the weather turns bad, with all the lightnings and thunders.  At first it was just an ordinary rain falling from the dark sky. 

Suddenly, the rain gets heavier. The air is getting colder and colder and my heart beats even faster whenever the thunder strikes the ground so hard till I could feel the tremor. Honestly, I'm scared! I'm doing some motiveless activity with my laptop and deep from my heart, I feel like crying lol. I'd never gotten chickened out like this before. I'm surprised with myself.

Boooom!



opocot mak engkao!

Right after that loud thunder sound, the light goes off! Just imagine how freaked out I am. Nevertheless, I don't scream like some random chicks although I have to face the kegelapan alone. I just get way too nervous over the sound. In no time, I got up and took my lappy into my room and locked the wooden door. It was a really nerve-wrecking moment. I stay put inside my bed; silent. Only the sound of various Surah from Quran playing via WMP that keeps me accompanied. 

I turned on the highest volume but still the sound of thunder outperformed the sound of my lappy (p00r ac**). Whenever the loud sound of thunder stroke my eardrums, I kept chanting "La hau la wa la quwwata illa billahil aliyyil azim" (meaning =  there is no power or strength except through Allâh."), asking for protection from the Lord of Universe.



Wooo, woo, takutnya...!

Along with the heart-throbbing sound of thunders, I could hear something much more terrifying. I even got goosebumps all over. It sounds like as if there was someone walking outside my room. I got so afraid. Was it just my feeling? My body got stiffed over that sound. Actually, I always hear such sounds; the sounds made by people walking on the wooden floor of the house but the sound usually come up at night, and just now it was daylight. It was so weird, as if there was someone else with me in this house.

 I don't know. Is the house haunted or what? Coz whenever I'm alone, I feel like having other person (s) watching over me. It's spooky, seriously. 



La hau la wa la quwwata illa billah....

I texted my chichi, saying that there was blackout. I was hoping that my dad would come home sooner. After 10 minutes, he arrived home with my lil bro who came back from school. Alhamdulillah, that feeling went away at last...



lesson : always remember Allah no matter where you are and whatever circumstances you are in...

6 comments:

ain said...

hehe..cm cite karangan time sekolah rendah =)
klau aku,msti ak jerit da..

Jαnnαhツ said...

memang lari dah pun ain. siap masuk bilik kunci pintu lagi. takot gileer.

Erma Fatiha said...

teringat karangan mase belajar buat essay tingkatan 5.

Jαnnαhツ said...

haha. ema ngan ain ni, same je style komennya. dua2 kata kisah aku cam karangan. haha. lawak tul. aku tak de plak rasenya tulis citer cenggini dulu-dulu. real-life experience ada la.... wuhu.

ain said...

aku tulis cite cm ni time darjah2 ar
tp karangan meleyu punye arr
haha..darjah bpe ek
drjah 3 ke 4
huhu....=)

the lonely loner said...

guruh dan kilat sabung menyabung. creepy. lagi2 duk sorang...

mellow melodies

where you can reach me.

where you can reach me.

Followers