Saturday, September 10, 2011

you're f***ed up!



Hey, easy dude. What's with the cursing anyway?


Actually I wanna explain about the meaning of FUCKED UP. I stumbled upon this phrase in a blog. In fact I found myself quite confused over the meaning of it. Firstly, I thought it brings bad meaning but actually it is not. Seriously. It sounds harsh coz it has that harsh four-lettered-word as its root. This phrase is used in an utterly vulgar way to express a state of confusion or damage. For example, if someone had failed his exam, we can say he is fucked up, which literally means ''he is damaged" or "he is doomed!". As simple as that.


BUT STILL, THE PHRASAL VERB OF ''FUCKED UP'' IS CONSIDERED TO BE  AN OFFENSIVE TABOO SLANG. IT IS NOT OFTEN USED BY REFINED PEOPLE, LIKE US. 


Yes, I did get an F. And I did feel that way, before I repeat the paper and passed! Alhamdulillah. 



REFERENCE: FREE DICTIONARY


Wanna know where did I find the real meaning of the phrase?
 Visit this blog: TERFAKTAB BLOG


Woo Young says, "Dear Nichkhun, why do you look so fucked up?"

3 comments:

yeojachingu said...

when he (wooyoung) said that??? omg omg...

eencyweency said...

br la tau maksud die jannah..tq tq!

Jαnnαhツ said...

to wawa: em, maksud ye tak kasar. tp frasa "fucked up" ni kira kasar ah sebab ada f.u.c.k. tu. org2 beradab tak pakai ayat nie. ayat nie biasa ayat samseng amerika je kot. wuhu.

to rumet: itu mungkin apa yg difikirkan si woo young saat nmpak nichkhun muncung.

mellow melodies

where you can reach me.

where you can reach me.

Followers