Monday, October 03, 2011

E.M.O.

There comes a time when you get so gloomy out of sudden. You may not know what triggers such emotion to emerge. It just happens. You become baffled over your own mood swing. I'm in that kind of situation now. I just feel like curling up in the bed and wallow myself in this sadness. I feel like running away from the madness of this world. The world never gets satisfied of you. The world holds grudges against so many people, including me and you. It is such a cruel world we are in. The milieu makes us compete with each other. All we do day by day is just to impress people around us.That never makes us happy.

3 comments:

afzan said...

that's life. bear with it.

Jαnnαhツ said...

hm. pompuan mmg camnie. emo je lebih, huhu.

amer afizal azmee said...

itu yang buat kita semakin matang dalam mengawal perasaan dan nafsu.

mellow melodies

where you can reach me.

where you can reach me.

Followers