Saturday, January 28, 2012

bOOks


I'm not a bookworm. Not that I hate books. It's just that I find reading boring doww. JSYK, these two books I bought using the voucher. If there's no voucher, maybe I will not buy them coz I'm not a keen reader that I'd spend my own money on books. Bhaha. I actually prefer reading magz or newspaper, maybe because they are for light readings. But books? Naah.... not my favourite. 

Nevertheless, I love writing. In order to be a great writer, I have to read a lot of books and other reading articles to improve my writing skills in terms of the usage of new words, new sentences and stuffs. So whether I like it or not, I have to accept the truth that I HAVE to read. HAVE to.

Gonna start some serious reading soon...

p/s: by the way JSYK is just so you know la. Hahaha!

2 comments:

lot kubur said...

menarik2..

Arra Azzalea said...

blogwalking.. jemput follow site sy k.. TQ.. (:

mellow melodies

where you can reach me.

where you can reach me.

Followers