Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Step up!

Mode: Whining



Depressed, but failed to show. The harboured feeling is much more painful than being stabbed by a sword. Life is full with mysteries and most of them end up unresolved. I always find myself being drifted away by the fate of which sometime being cruel to me. Life itself is not a choice, it is a path of obligation. You make your life well, or else it'll be hell.



One stage after another. I have ended one phase in my life and going to open another door of another path in life. I need to start the journey by myself. I must be stronger than before, much stronger because the new path would be much more challenging. I need to be strong from inside, then only I'll be able to move forward with poise. 


Pull yourself together Jannah, and firmly row the boat!! The sea of life won't wait for weaklings. Persevere and be ready!



So what are you waiting for? Step up!

No comments:

mellow melodies

where you can reach me.

where you can reach me.

Followers