Friday, October 05, 2012

Macam-macam Ragam

Manusia memang banyak ragam. Banyak kerenah. Banyak jenisnya. Ada yang sombong, ada yang baik hati. Ada yang diam, ada yang bising. Ada yang mendominasi, ada yang suka menyendiri. And as for me, I may be classified as the silent one. But believe me, if you look me from far, of course you'd draw such conclusion. Once you get to know the real me, you'll know how crazy I can be. I am a bit of an entertainer, I guess. 

Dalam banyak-banyak jenis orang, aku tak suka a.k.a anti dengan yang sarcastic. Sometimes, maybe they just try to be humourous but to me I see them being sarcastic to the point of making me annoyed too much that I wanna kick those arses. Okay excuse the rudeness but that's life. You can't expect to be treated nicely by everyone you know. Some may be nice, and some others may be total jerks. 


No comments:

mellow melodies

where you can reach me.

where you can reach me.

Followers