Tuesday, December 04, 2012

Twisted

One ultimate question today, what really makes you happy? Is it a piece of expensive clothing? Or a branded bag? Maybe a piece of smile on your beloved ones's faces? Or as simple as a meal on the table everyday? People pursue happiness. We do that. But what is the ultimate happiness? What is the real thing that makes one really happy?


Do we ever realize that the more we dig into worldly pleasure, we will get less happier? I am realizing that. Really. So what actually makes us happy? I'm often stumbled upon this whenever I feel lonely and gloomy. And this is one of the very tiresome moments to deal with. It's very sickening. 


At the end of it, we should opt for uzlah (isolation). Pray to Allah, and seek forgiveness and guidance. I hope I'll make through this ordeal soon. 

No comments:

mellow melodies

where you can reach me.

where you can reach me.

Followers