Wednesday, January 09, 2013

Lost in the Lightness

I'm just a little girl lost in the moment
I'm so scared, but I don't show it
I can't figure it out
It's bringing me down, I know
I've got to let it go
Just enjoy the show...




   Lenka




Oh I am so itchy to do blogging stuffs but alas, I got no time bebeh. I feel so empty when I didn't write for a day. It's been like a necessary to do blogging. Blogging is like a food to my soul. Eheh.




Yesterday I heard the song by Lenka in KLCC when I was roaming the 4th Best Shopping Complex in the World (from a poll made by world analysts).  The song really described what I really am. I'm totally lost and baffled. I don't what should I do. My head is messed up with confusions and delusions. But still I cannot show it to anybody. It's just I don't know how to express it. Thanks Lenka for making me feel like being mocked by your song. The song is so crude. It thumps right onto those soft spots of mine and made me speechless and numb for the split second. Well done!




Fyi, I was alone and it felt so stupid to go around the huge place all alone just to kill some time. Huhu. My feet were aching and my stomach was groaning. Ugh. More whining? Like those things never happened before, duh! I was traversing the aisles while my head was away from the place, thinking about lotsa things. Mulberry, Coach, Balenciaga, Fossil - they couldn't even avert my attentions from thinking my own problems. It's weird when those things usually make my heart go thumping. Well, I just love window shopping ONLY. Shame? Lame? Name it.




I'll be off from what I'm doing and go back home the end of this month. For what? For things I should do lah... Master study. Insya-Allah. All I hope is that Allah will guide me and never let me astray. I've been a stray for quite sometime, and its time for me to go the right path.... 




Wish me all the best.... 


 





Photo: Tqvm kak siti.. Jauh dtg dr bentong, pahang.. Tqvm for the support..we love u! #closetheartopenday #lovely #friendship #muslimah #muslimahattire #muslimahclothing #muslimahstyle #closetheart #deesyawallinhijab @deesyawallin @aliyasaza @deeyanaharis 

Being a part of the crew teaches me a lot about people behaviours and personalities...







Photo: #closetheartopenday #deeyanssignature #vanillacrepe #closetheart #deesyawallinhijab 


The very hectic open day... I even had to go home as late as at 1.00 am for overtime.... 





Photo: Delicious Durian Crepe! Yummss


Delicious durian crepes... Never ever can I resist these yellow mellow awesomeness! Thanks Deeyana Pakhalan!





p/s: Sesat dalam cahaya lagi berbahaya daripada sesat dalam gelap.... Renung-renungkan...

5 comments:

UniMeOw said...

ye betolll...(stuju ayat p/s 2..hehe)

Jαnnαhツ said...

em.. betulkan? bahaya sangat...

Kebahagiaan Hidupku said...

muncul pun kakak ku~ g*y

ada lar tu rahsia tu...
gi sorang2 je KLCC? X takut ke?

wak balik la aku baju closet heart secebis...

p/s : bubu hilang dah 2 hari..huhu

Kebahagiaan Hidupku said...

muncul pun kakak ku~ g*y

ada lar tu rahsia tu...
gi sorang2 je KLCC? X takut ke?

wak balik la aku baju closet heart secebis...

p/s : bubu hilang dah 2 hari..huhu

Jennifer Jonathan Jeremy said...

engko nak baju camne? kalau aku, aku beli yg reject je untuk aku.. hahahahahah.... sebab mahal le baju dia... okay aku try la cari design yg seswai ngan mu... ak tak ambik yang reject la.. aku amik yg tak reject... yang ori...hadiah spm...kalau dapat 11 A1 baru aku bagi... kihkih

mellow melodies

where you can reach me.

where you can reach me.

Followers