Thursday, February 21, 2013

Stupid Engrossment

Today is the day to be exceptionally engrossed to play with my new phone. Ahahahaha! Alhamdulillah. I used my own money from working almost 2 months. Haha. Buat kenangan. Henset ni la simbol keteguhan jiwa dan kekuatan raga sepanjang bekerja selama tempoh tu. Haha (okay enough with the laughing)


I love gadgets, but never had the pleasure to buy all those stuffs people are always talking about. So lame. Hmmm.



Okay gonna continue downloading those apps. Hehehe.






Sorry dear Samsung SIII Mini.... I just love harassing you (for now la before you become obsolete)

1 comment:

SemuanyaOK ^^ said...

Never get crazy on this thing, or you might be abandoned me >:(

mellow melodies

where you can reach me.

where you can reach me.

Followers