Saturday, March 16, 2013

Bitten and Broken

Yesterday I was bitten by my cat Dido. It was painful you know, and I was shocked upon his daring act of beating me till I shed blood.




I was so mad due to some reasons while I was preparing some lauk for dinner. While having my stomach growling, I was so carried away with my anger till I didn't realize our cat was also there at the kitchen. I only realized it when he suddenly bite me so hard at the heel. The bite was so strong that I screamed so loud, 





"Arghhh!!!"






I screamed not because I felt pain, rather than that I was shocked. I then continued cooking but suddenly I felt this pinch in the vicinity of the bitten area. I looked down and I was startled at the sight of blood drips. Oh no!







After realizing there was blood, I started to feel more pain. How much the sight of the blood has affected my feel of pain. The pain felt like my foot had been stabbed by a knife. Spooky how the mere sight of blood could actually change my perception on pain. 








I HATE YOU!









p/s: don't ever delay your pet food time coz they may be monstrous.

1 comment:

SemuanyaOK ^^ said...

ohhoi..that's my cat!
psychology is dangerous, aight!!!!!!!!!

mellow melodies

where you can reach me.

where you can reach me.

Followers