Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Reincarnation of the dead spirit

Okay I know, tajuk entri selalu nak gempak and provoking je kan? Hahaha. Oh well, actually I'm talking about the dead spirit in me being reborn. Reincarnate = reborn. Synonymous. Now I'm feeling all rejuvenated and invigorated. Thanks to Allah swt. This is all His blessing. Only Allah can put fear and also faith in one's heart. As for now, I'm feeling secure with His blessings of calmness splattered in me.




Alhamdulillah, the result was positive. For the time being, both layer da boleh coexist dengan harmoni. SV kata aku dah boleh proceed dengan mencari formula optimum for each layer. Good luck Jannah. Ganbatte! Chayokkk!










(yang ni sample yang splattered masa proses nak cabut dual layer dari petri dish)






Da macam kek lapis dah aku punya sampel ni. Haha~














Ciao for now~

1 comment:

Jαnnαhツ said...

But still kne letak pelincir sbb sample shrink masa nk detach dari petri dish. Hmmm dodicane is one option. What about others???

mellow melodies

where you can reach me.

where you can reach me.

Followers