Sunday, June 23, 2013

Two Timing

Can I be a two-timer??




Okay please don't let your imagination run wild. Hahaha. I'm not talking about being the two-timer in human relationship. Lets change our perspective a bit, shall we?





Aku kan tengah sambung balik tali yang putus hampir 6 bulan. Err, maksud aku, aku sambung balik major aku lepas 6 bulan duduk umah doing nothing profitable. Even though I was a bit reluctant at first, somehow there's something that actually makes me wanna stay hence I just stay...





But at the same time, I still feel like chasing another passion of mine; WRITING. Though it will be quite tough as in being a two-timer, I still gonna put my best effort. In sha Allah.







Serius gambar saintis kepala kucing tu menakutkan!







2 comments:

ermafatiha said...

Aku takot. mcm hape je.

Jαnnαhツ said...

hahahahhah takut kan kucing tu ema... spoooky~~~~~~~~~~

mellow melodies

where you can reach me.

where you can reach me.

Followers