Monday, July 29, 2013

Count your blessings

Alhamdulillah. I woke up to a bright and shiny morning feeling healthy and peachy. Thanks to Allah coz this country is still blessed with a calming peace. Others may wake up to a day of gruesome blood spilling and merciless massacre;  the panorama nobody would ever ask for. Look at the newspapers nowadays. The murder of Muslims in Egypt is still continued by those cold-blooded douchey scumbags. These people do nothing wrong. They are just asking for justice. But to those eyes of Devils, people standing in the stance of justice are deemed to be the biggest enemies of whom need to be executed.



*break kejap sakit perut*

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.





Okay sambung balik lecture English kita hahhah...






Actually in order for us to stand still and strong in facing all coming challenges in this life, we need to think of many good things in our life. Remind ourselves what we have instead of what we don't have. Count every single things which happen in our life. Then only we will achieve absolute repose in confronting all obstacles and ordeals in life.



What I am gonna do today is counting my blessings. You should do yours too.


Ehem *clearing throat*



1) I was born with complete set.



Yeah. That  is the most precious. It is such a blessing to be born like this. I have no deformities. If we look at others, there are people who were born without limbs. Some may have distorted body. Some may had been born without eyes, or without brain! Ever heard of a girl who had only half a brain?? But still she gets to survive till this very day. What I'm trying to say is appreciate your body and make sure you make use of it to the fullest!


2) I got family



Family is everything. I'm glad I have siblings and parents who are always there for me. Some were born to be orphans. They lost their parents at such an early age. It's so pitiful. Without family one can barely survive in this life. Coz family could provide you with love and support and guidance. Nevertheless, those who lost without parents tend to grow up being strong adults because they learn to survive on their own



3) I am a Muslim



Muslimah to be exact. Having the faith in Allah is the best thing in a humans' life. Alhamdulillah. I was born being a believer in Islam. Allohumma solli ala Muhammad wa ala alihi wasohbihi ajmain....





4) I got most things quite easily



Now, I'm writing from the desk of my working space in the lab. I'm so glad that I got to secure a spot for myself in this cramped tiny little lab. Yeah at first I got to admit that this lab is wayyy too small to work in. But if I compare to others, there are students who barely got a spot for themselves! Having to sneak in anywhere they find to save a spot is too much for me. As of now, I got my personal space (a shared desk), two cupboards and my own apparatuses!




I live nearby. So I could save rental and food money. Well I'm living with parents. Harharhar. I got to use my father's car. So it's easy to go anywhere I want. Alhamdulillah. This is all blessings.




There are many other blessings which are too much to be ranting about.
So what's your list of blessing?





wow, I am so BLESSED!!!

No comments:

mellow melodies

where you can reach me.

where you can reach me.

Followers