Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Say it loud

I'm not saying that I'm a good researcher, but even a run-of-the-mill student like myself can feel the pressure of being one. It's like working around the clock! You can't simply stop thinking about the research you are doing even when you are at home. It's hard not to think of it coz research itself is an ongoing process. And once  a researcher takes a rest and stop thinking about the research,  he'll become stuck. That's why it is necessary to keep rolling in research. That is how the research world is revolving.

But somehow I feel like going to an island for a vacation. A sweet escape maybe?

Just maybe. CoZ you got a hell lot of works to finish hokayy?!!

P/s: I still believe there would be a  miracle for mh370. I just do.......

No comments:

mellow melodies

where you can reach me.

where you can reach me.

Followers