Tuesday, April 01, 2014

Pain

Today my body ache all over. It is like having a dengue fever that my whole body aches. I don't know why. Just this morning,  I woke up to an excruciating pain at my neck. Was I sleeping funny?  I pressed that part hard but it didn't go away that easy. I had to lay back, wait for several minutes then only the pain receded.


It's funny actually-- to experience the Only-God-knows-whence pain during my regular day. Yesterday I fasted. But never did I feel any lethargy at all, what more that akin to what I'm feeling right now. It was amazing how an intention of doing fasting can save me from an exhausting day. Today,  I feel like a chic that got run over. :'(


Somehow I'm pretty sure that this is caused by my stomach.



Tasukete onegaaiiii......

No comments:

mellow melodies

where you can reach me.

where you can reach me.

Followers