Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Au contraire

Now all I want is to finish all these things and go on a spree. I must meet my target. Yeah. I must finish my master study asap. If only I can finish all things in a blink of an eye. Wow. Is that superpower that I'm thinking I should have had?

Everything's gonna be all right
Everything's gonna be okay

I'm speeding as to finish everything. I'd do anything to make things faster and better. I must say that I am so eager to reach the final stage of master study;  Writing.

I love writing. You know they say writing is a repulse against silence. Yeah. Allah will ease my life. Everything is gonna be okay. All right.


1 comment:

Rose Azadir said...

Salam Ramadhan, saya blogwalking kat sini, jemput singgah ke blog saya http://ibu2ahmad.blogspot.com. Saya follow sini n kalau sudi follow la saya balik yer...

mellow melodies

where you can reach me.

where you can reach me.

Followers