Tuesday, July 29, 2014

One year ahead

I just can't shake the feelings that I am going through a dangerous path with a dangerous pace. I need to master this thing and make the best out of it. Yes, Jannah keep up the pace and make sure things are sailing all along. What you are doing is carrying such a huge responsibility and you need to complete the quest in time. It is something noble and needs to be done. It is a big responsible though alongside you'll face tremendous amount of pain, ordeals and sufferings. No pain no gain. You need to pull yourself together and try to put your bestest foot forward to realizing your dream. There is one year to go and you need to put your best way.. Way to go Heaven!!!!






Ummm no. That would be to preposterous and crazyyy

No comments:

mellow melodies

where you can reach me.

where you can reach me.

Followers