Thursday, October 16, 2014

Miracle

I am writing this as a way of taking mind off things. I feel a bit down today due to some incidents but Allah had replaced the sad feeling via a very exciting news. The cells will arrive next week! Yahoooo!!!




Well, it was so worrying since the cell may be delivered this Sunday while I am not around to fetch it and bring it to IMB. Because I will be taking a day off to travel back from Bangi to KT after sending off my sister for her new life in UNITEN. Then, phew, only Allah knows how relieved I was upon knowing that cell will ariive next Monday. 



Today I feel a bit happy since SV has good mood and was not mad at me at all due to my lackadaisical results. I feel down and feel stupid since I didn't get thing right. Am I cursed? To make things worse, I feel troubled by someone's changed behavior. It makes me feel depressed. How I wish to go away from all these frowning faces.



Enough for now. Time to pack up things and bid farewell... 



Jumpe Isnin nanti, kalau ada jodoh dan panjang umorrrr.

No comments:

mellow melodies

where you can reach me.

where you can reach me.

Followers