Wednesday, October 08, 2014

Tough tides

Salam.

Now I'm slogging my way out of this dump. Dump of laziness and lumpy-ness. I need to get hang of my works or I'll be left behind. This is not about outracing other friends-it's about me racing against time.

I must persevere. Because I can do this! I am a champion. Remember how terrified you were when you thought about all those tests you never done before?  You felt kind of a giant loser who couldn't get firm grip on things? Now look at you. How far had you dived into this world. How deep your soul is rooted inside this world despite all the unceasing hurdles and obstacles you faced before. Hurmm.


I still remember how hard it was trying to construct even a decent standard curve for my active drug. It took almost 2 months! 2 whole frigging months merely jusstttt to get a nice curve with R squared value of 0.99 for linearity. I didn't forget how miserable I was. But things happen for reasons. When I finally get to construct a beautiful graph with 0.9997 r squared value, woww, I realized how beautiful the feeling was to finally achieve something you've been hoping for after such a long time struggling. And I get to know how much efforts mean to a person's accomplishment. Had I given up in the middle of the turmoil and chaos,  I will not be able to do the next thing in line, NEVER.

So all in all, face challenges head on and never give in. Sooner or later you will get to face the truth.

No comments:

mellow melodies

where you can reach me.

where you can reach me.

Followers