Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Anglophile

"Don't beat around the bush, just cut to the chase."

Means, do not have to slow walk people into telling your real purpose, Just go straight to the point


"I don't think I can do this without pulling some string."

It means, someone using other person's influence in getting something done



"Hey, do not sweat the small stuffs. Chill dude."

Do not nitpick on small unimportant matter.




Some interesting phrases and idioms used in daily conversation. 



Because I love English and all other foreign languages. But I cannot learn all languages since it would be so tiring. Hey, one goose step at a time. Even for one to master one language take years okay? 











No comments:

mellow melodies

where you can reach me.

where you can reach me.

Followers