Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Real Reality

They are much better than me. They really are much brighter and much more beautiful than me. They are so keen in everything they do while I always tend to lose focus in things I am interested in after some time.




This is how I portray myself. I always try to put myself below these people. I degrade myself to a lower extent. So that I can improve my life. So that I will achieve true greatness from Allah. These people are simply means to get to paradise. Meaning I'll need to treat people equally and nicely so that He will reward me in the hereafter.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

One thing that I dont really like about you is that you jealousy. But you have much better thing than me and still got envy. Why dear?

Jαnnαhツ said...

to answer the question i will have to know who is this. :P

mellow melodies

where you can reach me.

where you can reach me.

Followers