Thursday, February 12, 2015

Tegar

Hidup mesti ceria kawan2. Biarlah orang nak kata apa. Mulut orang, hati orang, memang susah nak jaga. Mulut depa biaq depa la nk sembur apa pun. Hati depa biar Allah yang jaga. Kita mesti kuat selalu. Kita harus bersatu! Coz you know my friend, women should empower each other towards success in life. We are stronger when we pull the cord together. Togetherness brings blissful happiness. 









On a night when you couldn’t see the stars
You clutched your knees
And trembled alone, lonely night



At some point you lost sight of the
 future you dreamed of
And cried floods of tears
I want to protect you
In my arms, my love
I want to protect you
From sadness, forever




The person who means more 
to me than anyone in the world
That’s you




Everyone hurts someone
And gets hurt
As they grow up, lonely heart

If you can’t see tomorrow and you’re about to give up


I want you to turn around
I want to tell you
About this passionate love, my love
I want to gaze at you
By your side all the time, forever

Your eyes are clearer than anyone else’s in the world
I love you

The person who means more to me than anyone in the world

That’s you

(Chiba Mika, Shooting Star)


No comments:

mellow melodies

where you can reach me.

where you can reach me.

Followers