Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Entity

I don't know whether it was a fantasy or reality, whether I was under my consciousness or was I dreaming of it. But I clearly remember seeing 'something' standing beside my bed there in the darkness. I thought I was dreaming but the setting was too real to be a dream. I try to make sure of what I saw by rubbing my eyes. I felt like that 'something' had smug face and it was grinning at me. Shockingly it took the stature of my brother. And as if it was trying to harm me or something. I didn't feel scared at all. I was just trying to make sure what was it and when I finally was myself, the thing just vanished. I didn't see the vanishing part. It just gone. I felt weird. And this morning when I woke up, I felt so weak. My body felt so heavy. I just don't know what to make out of the story. I am so dumb-founded. I felt weak. As of now, I started to feel uneasy. And I am gasping for air. I got tired just by walking. Weird enough.


 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

First of all I want to say wonderful blog! I had a quick
question in which I'd like to ask if you don't mind.

I was curious to find out how you center yourself and clear your mind before writing.
I have had difficulty clearing my mind in getting my ideas out.

I truly do enjoy writing however it just seems like the first
10 to 15 minutes are usually wasted just trying to figure
out how to begin. Any recommendations or tips?
Appreciate it!

Also visit my website ... Bedroom Decorating Ideas ()

Anonymous said...

Silk flower gifts square measure a unique approach of gifting friends lovely flower arrangements
that last forever. And whn the marriage ceremony is over,
if you are havung a wedding reception, you could put your vase on the meal
table. You can make just abut any colors work together if you arrange them
well. It can be many things starting from a weddijng ring to a wedding gown or some magnificent
wedding jewellery.

Stop by my blog post - Weddinbg Flower Arangements ()

Jαnnαhツ said...

to anonymous.

to me, when i have the mood to write, the idea will flow just naturally. it's about how things are scrambled in my mind whenever i see things and i think about things in life. it's one of the way of relieving myself from having all sorts of thoughts in my brain. so i write as a way of therapy. and i have always been in love with writing. you just need to find yourself and work it your way

mellow melodies

where you can reach me.

where you can reach me.

Followers