Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Poignant irony

I've realised that I've been living in a series of ironies.  My life is nothing but ironies. Now I am building a heaven for someone who made my hell and I'm also living the lives I'd never ever imagined of living. I had been hating things but in the end I was destined to be with those I hate.

But then again, who am I to say these are all cruel? Allah decided my fate to be this way so I must accept it. No matter how much I struggle. No matter how hard it seem.

I remember how I am not supposed to eat seafood because of sinusitis I am having but being a seafood lover I'd rather face the bad consequences of horrible allergy than thwarting myself from eating my favourite seafood. What an irony it was. Hurm.

I must say that things you hate the most are most probably gonna be things you are gonna get stuck with---forever!

No comments:

mellow melodies

where you can reach me.

where you can reach me.

Followers