Saturday, September 12, 2015

Dear Future Husband

Try to love me just the way I am and I'll be loving you like crazy. You will be amazed on how much love I can offer once I get to love the one loving me truthfully because who I am.



..........





Please know that I want someone who could understand my heart more than anyone else. I want you to be able to guess what lingers in my mind and always be there when I'm sad. I just wanna find someone I can talk to and share my endless problems with. No need to solve them for me: I just want you to listen.




.........



Please make me laugh like crazy. I love funny people. Me myself,  I like making people laugh and I am so happy to be able to be a source of entertainment to my friends. I'm happy making others happy. 



......



Please always look at me with sense of responsibility and unending love. Treat me like I'm your bestest friend in the whole universe. Make me yearn for you and long for your presence.






.....



Miss me a lot and always rush to get things done just to spend more time with me. I don't need luxurious stuffs to make me happy. Just being with you all day long can make me happy. 




....




Always be proud of me. Bear no ill or bad feelings whatsoever when you introduce me to your colleagues and friends.


No comments:

mellow melodies

where you can reach me.

where you can reach me.

Followers