Wednesday, October 07, 2015

reprimanded!

I am so scared of speaking the truth. But I cannot stand with lies, especially if I am about to make lies and distribute them to others. I am gonna be an academician. So I must not lie. I must stand rigidly with truth. I must teach the truth and speak the truth and I must not tell lies. Yeah I must!!! So tomorrow I am gonna march to see Dr early in the morning and get ready to be scolded because it took me such a long time to realize the mistake in release percentage calculations. I really am doomed. But I must face his anger coz I was the one who did the mistake. I should be reprimanded!!! Yes I know. Tomorrow I must be brazen. Take one for the team!!! Yeeahhh!! Better late than never right???? 





Harap paper tu tak publish lagi. Hurmm...






get ready to get the scolding of your life!

No comments:

mellow melodies

where you can reach me.

where you can reach me.

Followers