Sunday, November 29, 2015

Ore no Kanashimi

For Rosinante, Law was the only person around whom he could truly be himself. 


A little background here for those who aren’t familiar with the strangeness that is the tardigrade – the microscopic water creature grows to just over 1 mm on average, and is the only animal that can survive in the harsh environment of space. 


I found these two forms of sentences to be so strange and unique. If I were to construct a sentence with the similar context, I would say "For Rosinante, Law was the only person who he could truly be himself around." Errr, macam pelik je. Macam nak kata "You are the one I am feeling comfortable with." or is it correct to say it like this, "You are the one with whom I am feeling comfortable." But according to Sheldon, the latter is correct. Huhu.


I am sad today because of two things. First, I was being reprimanded due to lackadaisical acts of leaving my heating solution unattended. Second, due to the act of someone blaming me for things that has got nothing to do with the current situation and I was being blame. I am so full of rage and pain and anger!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!




p/s: kanashimi wo yasashisa ni - turn sadness into kindness

No comments:

mellow melodies

where you can reach me.

where you can reach me.

Followers