Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Your sweats will pay off.


Today, I had that sudden hankering over a delicious pack of Camior Almond Beryl's Chocolate. I went to airport just to be disappointed to see there was no Famous Amos stall to be found so I drove angrily to Mydin to grab some Van Houten choco bars off the shelves at candy section to relieve the hunger for some sweet candy. I feel that sudden urge to eat chocolate out of nowhere. It was weird though. And above all, I start liking dark chocolate!! Wawwww!!! Couldn't be more healthier I guess. Teehee.





.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


Favourite quote of the day:

When you find peace with yourself and get in touch with yourself, you will never be affected with negativities. coz negativities cannot touch you anymore once you wrap yourself in the drape of positivities.... (Che Ta, 2016)


~dalam mode finalize thesis~





self hypnotism.



No comments:

mellow melodies

where you can reach me.

where you can reach me.

Followers