Monday, February 22, 2016

Minus Five Kilogram

I am feeling so happy because I already lost 5 kilos and now I am aiming for another 5 kilo drop from my body weight. My previous weight was 70 kilogram uols!!! So scary and my BMI was approaching 25 (overweight)!! I think the best BMI for my height of 170 cm is around 65 kilogram (current weight). the BMI is around 21 if I have the weight 65 kilograms and although this is the ideal body weight, I think I need to drop another 5 kilogram in order for me to look healthier and feel awesome. Okay let's see what my diet plan was that I have been following to reach this goal.

First I eat only a handful of rice with other lauk like ikan or ayam. Then I drink a lottt of water. What probably be the main reason is that I drink that special concoction I have prepared myself: Halia plus lemon plus lime plus green tea really do the tricks. Alhamdulillah. At the same time I also go for the aloe vera drink to smooth my bowel movement.


So after this gonna maintain this way of life so that I will stay healthy unlike before. Gotta take care of myself a lot better.


because I had pear shaped body, I focused on losing weight for my lower body part. As a result, my torso is getting chubby. ughh.

1 comment:

Dewi Aja said...

Perkenalkan, saya dari tim kumpulbagi. Saya ingin tau, apakah kiranya anda berencana untuk mengoleksi files menggunakan hosting yang baru?
Jika ya, silahkan kunjungi website kami www.kumpulbagi.com atau www.facebook.com/kumpulbagi/ untuk info selengkapnya.

Di sana anda bisa dengan bebas share dan mendowload foto-foto, music, video, filem dll dalam jumlah dan waktu yang tidak terbatas, setelah registrasi terlebih dahulu. Gratis :)

mellow melodies

where you can reach me.

where you can reach me.

Followers