Sunday, October 30, 2016

why i stan these dorks




knowledgeable and genius members (look at the usage of scientific term on face mites) always get me shocked to see these smart mouths 





philosophical Namjoon (lol too philosophical that Jimin went rolling on the floor)




sensitive Jung Kook (he loves perfume just like me lols)



Image result

the troublemaker V who makes me laugh



Image result
the dissing




the hilarious derp faces



and then, there's Suga....




I personally don’t like being an adult. Being an adult comes at a price. You are now faced with a reality which kind of pressures you to chase after stability and security so they become your new dream. That’s why I don’t consider myself or rather don’t want to consider myself as an adult. Sure, my age will define as an adult but I want to be a teenage-adult who is still chasing after his dream. I wish you can be like that too. Stay innocent, be naive. But still dream big. Dream big to the point that it is beyond your ability and endeavour to achieve it. So dream big and don’t lose your innocence.」
—  SUGA (Min Yoongi, BTS)



We used to jump wanting to be heroes,
but now we’ve grown and time has passed.
I’m becoming and adult but I wanna rewind
to the times when the 10-year-old boy sang the 
theme song to his favorite superhero comic.
I wanna go back, so I close my eyes and scream
But nothing changes, reality it’s the same.















Yes, look down on me like that. It’s my hobby to prove you wrong










Suga - the true definition of SWAG (i always relate to you guys)

No comments:

mellow melodies

where you can reach me.

where you can reach me.

Followers