Sunday, January 15, 2017

Cypher part 4

I love
I love
I love myself,

I know,
I know,
I know myself,

You player haters used to love yourself, ugh!

Appreciate yourself, love yourself.
Reward yourself, be yourself.
Love yourself before wanna be loved.
Trust yourself before wanted to be trusted.
Believe in yourself before wanted to be believed.

Live your life. Be happy. Never put yourself down. Never say bad things to yourself or to other people. Be positive. You are precious. Even when a lot of people failed you, you must believe that someday, there'll be that someone who can truly see the light inside you, who can appreciate the rarest value you have that only he can see and treasure. Believe in that. Believe in Allah.

No comments:

mellow melodies

where you can reach me.

where you can reach me.

Followers