Sunday, March 19, 2017

The heart which goes travelling

It is kind of funny, my life now is.

I've been going back and forth to get all my matters done. Now I am on my way to my alma mater to complete yet another task. It's kind of good, being able to go on multiple trips like this. Just last week I went to Penang with my mom and thank goodness everything went smooth. I don't know why I am writing this. Maybe because I had not been writing for so long now it itches to rant on something.

People are so diverse. We come from many different backgrounds and history but we are all humans. And as long as we are human, we are always on the unending journey of life. Today we are here, tomorrow who knows where and whom we are gonna be with. LIFE is such a mystery. We never know what happens next, who are we gonna meet, what we will do.

I see so many Caucasians just now, wearing very few clothes, sporting those heavy backpacks, looking around making faces, scowling and frowning while waiting for the bus. Some looked tad serious and had this weary expression - tired maybe. These are common views for foreigners here in terengganu. I have been a foreigner once and it felt good. Being among total strangers and having small talks with by-passers really felt liberating. I kind of liked that. The adventure was so surreal and I was glad to be in the trip.

It was so suffocating to smell those puffs of smokes from those darn smokers. I hate smokers. Just now i saw some hobos sleeping on the benches. To think they had to go through such a life is so sad. It got me real hard. But that's just how life is. Who knows they'd end up that way.

Okay moving on.

Being a woman means you can simply be happy at the thought of donning new clothes for a new trip. As for me, I would always get myself a new garment coz it makes me feel confident having my day in them. It does not have to be expensive, as long as it is new. Haha.

Okay enough of such random posting. Bye.

No comments:

mellow melodies

where you can reach me.

where you can reach me.

Followers